Team Blek are a group of Buce Players that derive from E Block at Merewether High School. They are the class of Year 11, 2009 and therefore are an average of 2 years younger than the players of the Original 8.
These students of "E block" had been heavily influenced by Hamish Rogers and Angus Bevan, the younger brothers of already prominent Buce players Charlie Rogers and Guy Bevan. A hackey sack was brought to school one day and they eventually began to partake in the sport of buce with their much older and more experienced counterparts.
- Hamish "Renagade" Rogers. Younger brother of Charlie and one of the more skilled players at E block.
- Angus "Lord Of The Court" Bevan. Younger brother of Guy and an extremely talented player.
- Nick "The Hungarian" Scott. Uses an unorthodox style of play using his soccer skills. He is a valuable defender and has great serves.
- Liam "Headshot" Steele.The younger brother of Joel Steele and a talented player who, like Nick Scott, uses his soccer skill to his advantage.
- Zac "Bac" Maytom. Easily the most badass member of E Block.
- Callan "Ragboy" Wrightson. A Scraggly haired somehow talented member of E Block. Winner of both Rookie of the year and most dangerous player.
Summer 2009 League
Of the players mentioned above, about half of them competed in the 2009 Buce League, led by Hamish Rogers and Gus Bevan. After their first match (a win against the Sonic Force Buce Club, Bevan left for the USA to pursue a more lucrative Buce career.
After a win in their debut game, Blek had high hopes. However, their hopes faded quickly as they continued to suffer losses throughout the rest of the league, until they came equal last with the Sonic Force Buce Club at the end of the competition.
Winter 2009 League
Blek's campaign for the Winter 2009 crown started out in a positive manner, recording 2 wins from their first 2 matches. However, following the Bye, Blek's season went steadily down-hill, with their only moment of joy being a round 6 draw with the Scourge. In the end, Blek missed finals qualification by a mere 1 competition point, finishing 6th on the ladder.
Summer 2010 League
Recently, Blek have been confirmed to be taking part in the 2010 Buce League. Whilst the League Balance Strategy has altered many of the other teams to quite significant degrees, Blek hasn't changed much, and this greater degree of team unity Blek possess is likely to ensure they are competitive during this season. Tre Clifford has joined the lineup for the season, due to the absences of Zac Maytom and Liam Steele.
Blek made it into the Grand Final due to a punishing and highly successful finals campaign as the underdogs. Again playing as the underdogs against the Wu-Tang Clan, Blek fell 6-3 to the Clan, ending a saddening but unexpected success story for Blek.
Summer 2011 League
There they played the Toecutters in a tough match, conceding an early Buce by Theo Rogers, but then going on the offensive, outplaying the Toecutters to win 7-2, with Jaxon Ireland scoring 5 points, Hamish Rogers and Gus Bevan both notching scores.
The trophy is the first Blek have won since their entry into the league in 2009, making them one of the most successful teams in Buce's history.
- Many of Team Blek's members are younger brothers of prominent Buce players. Gus Bevan, Hamish Rogers and Liam Steele are younger brothers of Guy Bevan, Charlie Rogers and Joel Steele, respectively.
- Both the youngest and the oldest players in the 2009 Buce League were in Team Blek.
- In National Buce News, Hamish Rogers' name was changed to Hamish Alexander, by Charlie Rogers' request.
- In the 2009 Buce League. Team Blek and The Hawks were the only team to score against league winners The Avalanches.